Worship is not contained to a building! You can gather with us as a community of faith wherever you are. Watch worship online in our app, website, social channels, or listen to the Trietsch Sermons podcast to receive the weekly message. One way to make home worship more meaningful is to do it as a family or invite your neighbors over to share the experience with you.
"For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” - Matthew 18:20
Here are a few more tips for home worship:
- Light a candle and pray for the Holy Spirit to fill the space
- Bring the lights down if you can to create focus and intimacy
- Hold your favorite cross as you worship as a reminder of God's love
- Text friends during worship to let them know that you love them and are thinking of them
- Prepare your Communion elements to participate in God's meal with your church family