We are blessed to have an amazing staff that lives into our mission statement by leading people into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ. If you feel called to a career in ministry, please check back regularly for job openings that ignite your passion.
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to Becky Hornback at HR@tmumc.org.
SPORTS MINISTRY & FLC ASSISTANT, Part-Time
- High School Diploma
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others
- Recreation experience as a coach or participant, preferred
- Maintains current first aid certification and driver’s license (Able to obtain and maintain)
- Proficient computer skills specifically in Microsoft Office
- Must be Self-motivated
- Serves as Sports Ministry customer service representative and is available to answer questions about sports programs, Trietsch and the Family Life Center.
- Maintains attendance, registrations, and processes payments for all sports programs and fitness programs.
- Creates and distributes communications to volunteers and program participants.
- Assists with training and scheduling for various sports programs.
- Maintains, organizes and inventories equipment for each shift.
- Monitors Trietsch calendar and sports web page for accurate and up to date information.
- Monitors and replenishes first aid kits.
- Contacts emergency resources when necessary.
- Ability to step in as a Sports Coach/Ref when needed and assist in the running of leagues.
Events at Family Life Center:
- Assists with community events and meetings at the Trietsch Family Life Center and acts as a liaison between facilities staff, audio/visual teams and other ministry and support staff to ensure proper service of each event.
- Monitors calendar of reservations in ServiceU.
- Ensures that supplies are clean, put away and that the building is locked following an event.
- Assists with room set-up as needed
- Conducts tours of the facility, as needed.
- Other support and coordination of building activities, as needed.
Frequent: Sitting, Standing, Lifting up to 50 pounds, Walking and Fine Manipulation
Indoors and Outdoors
Requires day, evening and weekend hours of work
Qualified candidates should forward resume to Becky Hornback for consideration:
Trietsch Memorial United Methodist Church
Attn: Becky Hornback
6101 Morriss Road Flower Mound, TX 75026