Make a Donation
In all this I have given you an example that by such work we must support the weak, remembering the words of the Lord Jesus, for he himself said, "It is more blessed to give than to receive." - Acts 20:35 (NRSV)
Your donations help serve God's kingdom through programs, ministries, community service, and congregational support. No amount is too small or too large.
It is easy to become fearful and hold on to everything we can. But God calls us to give without regret and live life with our hands open to Him. We believe the Bible's teaching on tithing and that it is God's will for us to do so. We also believe tithing is merely the first step toward a life of giving. Your giving is an act of worship and makes possible the ministry of changing lives, transforming communities, and renewing the church.
Make a 2019 Pledge
Let gratitude and contentment transform into generosity by making a pledge to give regularly to the church. For more information, please download our stewardship brochure and prayer guide.
Stewardship BrochurePrayer Guide
Monthly Giving Guide
- Find your current giving level on the chart based on your yearly income.
- Prayerfully consider increasing your commitment at least 1% to make a difference in the lives of others.
- Fill out the commitment card above.
Print the Commitment Card to fill out and mail to the church or bring it to the main office.
4 Ways to Give
As you read through our giving options, if you have any questions about your donations or how to give, please contact our Director of Finance Ryan Stanley at 972-539-8547 ext. 245 or Finance Administrator Becky Hornback at 972-539-8547 ext. 209.
myTrietsch is a system that allows you the ease of scheduling and initiating your own online payments and also connects you to groups and event registration. Online giving is the preferred method of giving due to the convenience, reliability, and security. If you are currently giving on a weekly basis, you no longer need to write out 52 checks a year or remember to submit online payments each week. And, when travel, illness or other circumstances prevent you from attending services, this will allow your weekly offerings to continue on an uninterrupted basis.
Click here for more information on the benefits of online giving, procedures, and FAQs.
Signing up for myTrietsch is easy:
- Click "Sign Up" button above
- Click "Sign Up" under account sign in (see image below)
- Enter your information
Once you are registered, you can access the options below:
- YOUR PROFILE—Help us keep in touch with you! View and keep your record updated with correct address, phone number and e-mail.
- PRIVACY SETTINGS—Control the information that you want or don’t want to be by those in your groups (i.e. you can hide your birthdate, e-mail address, etc).
- YOUR GROUPS—See who’s in your groups. You can also instantly e-mail your group or leader with one click!
- GROUPS LEADERS—As a group leader you will have the additional feature of taking attendance for your group and managing online prospect requests. To see the directory* select a group in the list of your groups and click on the tab that says ROSTER and you’re there.
- FIND A GROUP—Not in a group yet? You can search on myTrietsch and find groups that fit your needs.
- YOUR GIVING—Give to Trietsch and access your giving history and your yearly contribution statement.
2. Giving Kiosk
As times have changed to a world where people rarely carry cash or their checkbooks and have learned to live with a debit card close at hand. Our innovative answer to deal with this growing reality is our Giving Kiosk located near the restrooms outside the Sanctuary. It gives us the opportunity to provide our members and guests with a secure and convenient way to make donations with just a swipe of their debit or credit card.
We strongly urge you NOT to put your gift on a credit card UNLESS you are able to pay it off each month because we do not want God's people going into debt. "Just as the rich rule the poor, so the borrower is servant to the lender." Proverbs 22:7 (New Living Translation)
3. Checks & Cash
If you choose not to schedule your giving through myTrietsch online giving, you may continue to give via traditional methods of checks or cash.You may initiate your regular donation by check through your online banking account or you can also request automated check payments directly through your bank. This takes the check writing out of your hands and your giving is automatically mailed to Trietsch by your bank.
You may also give checks and/or cash during worship services on Sundays by simply dropping your offering in the offering plate. Utilize the memo line to request any special designation or offering. All checks without designations are applied to the General Offering/Tithe.
You can mail your offering to:
Trietsch Memorial United Methodist Church
6101 Morriss Road, Flower Mound, Texas 75028
SecureGive is a platform that supports churches and non-profits throughout the area. If you're not ready to set up a myTrietsch account, but you want to give regularly, SecureGive is a great option for you. Download the app for iPhone or Android below.
SecureGive for iPhone SecureGive for Android
Need More Information?
Director of Finance Ryan Stanley - call 972-539-8547 ext. 245
Finance Administrator Becky Hornback, call 972-539-8547 ext. 209
There are opportunities to serve throughout our church and in the community. If you want to get more information about serving, please fill out the below form or email Denise Robinson to get connected.