During school closures due to outbreak, we want to ensure that every child who is on a subsidized lunch plan continues to eat three meals each day. Each Lovepac bag provides a child with a breakfast, lunch, and snack for Saturday & Sunday. If you need to make subsitutions due to inventory supply please try to make sure all meals are still covered.
COVID-19 Closure Weekend Bag List
Please pack into a plastic grocery sack and double knot the bag.
***Please Double-Check All Expiration Dates**
Each Lovepac bag contains:
- 1 - 15 oz can of vegetables (green beans, corn, peas, carrots, mixed vegtables)
- 1 - 15 oz can of fruit
- 1 can 15 oz Chef Boyardee type pasta
- 1 - 5 oz can chicken or tuna
- 1 - individual packets of Ramen -or- Easy Mac
- 2 - granola bars
- 2 - individual packets of oatmeal
- 3 - individual (1 - 1.5 oz) snacks (i.e., goldfish, peanut butter crackers, pretzels, cheeze-its)
- "You are loved!" card - handmade is great!!!
***Cards need to refrain from religious content***
** Helpful hints for packing:
- Place heavier items in bottom of box as to not crush lighter items.
- Learn more at www.lovepacs.org/lewisville and www.facebook.com/lovepacslewisville
Thank you for serving with us!!!
Drop Off Locations
- 2811 Bur Oak Drive, Flower Mound, TX 75028
- 2825 Hillside Drive, Highland Village, TX 75077
- 931 Royal Oaks Drive, Lewisville, TX 75067