Monday, December 24
11:00 AM Children's Worship
3:00 PM Contemporary Candlelight
5:00 PM Contemporary Candlelight
7:00 PM Traditional Candlelight
9:00 PM Traditional Candlelight
Please note, childcare is available for ages 3 & under during all services except the 9 PM.
Every Sunday in December at 8, 9:30, or 11 am.
Christmas is the perfect opportunity to discover wonder. Jesus came into the world to birth possibility. His birth is the inspiration of the unimaginable—God with us! This Christmas, discover the disruption of humanity as you believe the wonder of God’s great creation in Jesus Christ.
December 2 Anticipation Isaiah 9:2-7
December 9 Unexpected Isaiah 11:1-9
December 16 Humanity Matthew 1:18-25
December 23 Believe Luke 1:29-45
Order poinsettias to help decorate the Sanctuary for Christmas. You can purchase flowers ($10 each) in honor of or in memory of those you love.
After the final Christmas Eve service (9 pm, December 24) you may take your poinsettias home with you.
Sundays Nov. 25 - Dec. 16, 7 pm
Do you have big questions about the Christmas story? The story of Jesus's birth is full of awe, wonder, and it can spark the imagination.
Join us on Sunday nights (Nov. 25 - Dec. 16) at 7 pm on Facebook as our pastors and lay leader explore what you wonder about in the Christmas story during a live video podcast. You can ask questions during the live podcast or you can submit your questions in advance. Follow us on Facebook to participate.
Submit a Question
December 15 & 16
The annual Christmas Concert with the Flower Mound Symphony Orchestra, Trietsch Chancel Choir and the Voices of Flower Mound features holiday favorites.
Everyone invited Dec 15 at 7 pm or Dec 16 at 2:30pm in the Sanctuary. Tickets $10 each with a $40 family max (children 12 & under free).
Information about tickets will be available as the date approaches.
Trietsch is offering many ways to serve others this Christmas through collections, actions, and donations. Click here to see details on all below opportunities.
- Lovepacs - feed students who are normally on a subsidized lunch plan over the holiday breaks.
- CCA Giving Tree - choose a tag from the CCA Giving Tree at the Christmas Giving Center, purchase the gift, then return the unwrapped gift and tag to the tree by Dec 11.
- Salvation Army Coat Drive - provide new coats, gloves and hats to Salvation Army. All sizes needed for men, women, boys and girls.
- Hedrick Elementary Rain Coat Drive - prepare the kids at Hedrick Elementary for the cold season by donating new rain coats, ponchos, and umbrellas for those with the most need.
- Carter BloodCare Drive - donate blood on Dec. 16 from 8:30 am - 12:30 pm in the Ministry Center
God has blessed us with so much. It is our joy to be able to spread those blessings to others at all times of year, but especially during the Christmas season. Consider making a donation this year and spread some Christmas Joy.
"Everyone should give whatever they have decided in their heart. They shouldn’t give with hesitation or because of pressure. God loves a cheerful giver." 2 Corinthians 9:7
Christmas Eve Volunteers
With 5 services on Christmas Eve, we could definitely use some help! Please fill out the below form if you are able to serve.