WEDNESDAYS, 6:30 - 8:30 PM
"Don't be conformed to the patterns of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your minds so that you can figure out what God’s will is—what is good and pleasing and mature." - Romans 12:2 (CEB)
Renew is a community of men and women of all ages who have chosen to acknowledge their struggles with alcohol, drugs, and other unhealthy life choices. The group gathers weekly for a time of reflection, music, mutual encouragement, accountability and support. Each week we explore what it means to make healthier life choices. Themes covered include: Hope, forgiveness, fear, courage, shame, guilt, Grace, numbing, addiction.
- What happens at a renew gathering? Each week we explore what it means to make healthier life choices. The themes covered include: hope, forgiveness, fear, courage, shame, guilt, grace, numbing, addiction.
- When does renew meet? Renew meets every Wednesday at 6:30 in room 120. Please contact Rev. Doug Meyer at email@example.com for more information.
At ReNew, we openly admit that...
- We are insecure, proud and occasionally obnoxious, self-centered and feel entitled.
- We blame, isolate, hide, rationalize and minimize.
- We are frequently angry, or sad or lonely, impulsive, impatient and selfish.
- At times we are dishonest, we deceive others and we lie.
- We carry shame about our choices & behaviors.
...and we choose to love and support each other through it all. We are here for you. Want to know more? Contact Rev. Doug Meyer at firstname.lastname@example.org.