Women's Ministries at Trietsch exists to connect and lift up the women of our congregation and our community. With God as our leader, we resolve to:
- Empower each other to be in ministry
- Share the message of God's love and mercy in the church, the community, and the world
- Provide opportunities for fellowship, for spiritual, mental, and emotional growth, for service and for fun.
- We are here for you, and we cannot exist without you.
Come join us! You'll be surprised at how much you gain by giving, and how rewarding service and fellowship can be.
- SENIOR SCHOLARSHIPS - Each year, we award scholarships to graduating high school seniors that are members of Trietsch. Four $1,000 scholarships are available this year. School signatures are required. Applications MUST be returned no later than May 3 to the church office. Late applications will NOT be accepted. DOWNLOAD APPLICATION or receive via email from Christina Hedding at email@example.com.
- WOMEN'S HUDDLES SMALL GROUPS - Huddle Groups are small groups for women. To find a group for you, contact Denise Robinson.
- WOMEN'S CANCER SUPPORT GROUP - Contact Sharon White for info. LEARN MORE.
- BAPTISM QUILTERS - Meets the 2nd & 4th Thursdays in room 105, 9:30 a.m. LEARN MORE.
- HEART TIES QUILTERS - Meets 1st & 3rd Tuesdays in room 115, 9 a.m. - noon. LEARN MORE.
- CHRISTIAN CROPPERS - Meets 3rd Saturdays for fellowship and scrapbooking! LEARN MORE.
- CHRISTIAN CUT-UPS - Meets 2nd & 4th Fridays in room 230, 9:30 a.m. - 12 p.m. LEARN MORE.
- COLLEGE CARE - Sponsors pray and send cards to help students feel connected to church. LEARN MORE.
- Staff Leader: Jay Cousino
- Call 972-539-8547, ext. 302