It’s been 30 years since Trietsch Enrichment Center (TEC) first opened its doors to children of our community, giving
them a first-class preschool education steeped in Christian faith.
As part of our anniversary, our hopes are to renovate both Trietsch playgrounds, which includes
Our desired amount to raise was $50,000. Thanks to you, we have met that goal!
- Playground Equipment: Replace existing playground equipment
- Nature/Music Area: Give children space to explore God's creation with musical exploration, picnic table area, sand area, etc.
- Shade Cover: Keep our children safe from harmful UV rays, the cover blocks 98% of the sun's harmful UV rays and provides a temperature drop in degrees
- Drainage & Surface: Update drainage system and surfacing
Thank you for how far we've come, but we aren't to the finish line yet! The total cost for renovations is still being assessed as we discover ways to relieve drainage/ flooding issues that pertain to the surfacing of the playgrounds. We are hopeful to finalize plans soon....so stay tuned!
How You Can Help
There are many ways to help us reach our goal of providing a new playground.
To participate in any of the above sponsorships, download a sponsorship form, fill it out and return it to Trisha McWilliams at email@example.com or simply click "Donate Now" to make a financial contribution.
- Make a donation
- Sponsor individual playground equipment
- Purchase a handprint in honor or memory of a child to be displayed in the TEC area. A special place will be created in the TEC area to display a mural of painted handprints. Handprints can be purchased for $20 each. If the child is not currently enrolled in TEC, the handprint can be made for you, or contact Trisha McWilliams at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time to make the handprint.
Download Sponsorship FormDonate Now
FAITH Level ($500+): Name on acknowledgment plaque plus LOVE & HOPE Levels
LOVE Level ($200 - $499): Name on acknowledgment plaque plus HOPE Level
HOPE Level ($50 - $199): Recognition on banner for ribbon cutting ceremony