Looking for Middle School Summer Mission Trip? CLICK HERE
High School Sky Ranch Summer Trip
Camp is all about helping students connect with God & each other. This trip will be filled with fun, spiritual development, and fellowship.
Dates: Saturday, 7/20- Sunday, 7/28
Location: Powderhorn, Colorado - Sky Ranch Ute Trail
Price Per Student: $700 ($250 deposit upon registration)
We’ll spend 4 nights in base camp, one optional night on the trail.
Each day will have three full meals:
- Breakfast traditionally consists of a hot breakfast, and a breakfast bar including fresh fruit, yogurt, cereal, and juices.
- Lunch offers a different hot entree each day as well as a full-service salad bar.
- Dinner offers a different hot entree each evening and often includes a dinner salad and fresh bread.
Our daily schedule will include the daily activity (such as rock climbing), worship, Bible study time, free time options, and church group time. We’ll be spending the majority time at the Ute Trail Camp (https://skyranch.org/pages/ute-trail-map).
- Sat, July 20 & 21: Flower Mound -> Amarillo -> Sky Ranch, Powderhorn, CO
- July 22: Rock Climbing
- July 23: Mid-day hike out (4 miles) (optional)
- July 24: Morning hike back to camp (4 miles) (optional)
- July 25: Whitewater Rafting
- July 26: High Ropes and Kayaking
- July 27 & 28: Sky Ranch, Powderhorn, CO -> Amarillo -> Flower Mound
This is going to be such an impactful and fun experience for our group! We have to finalize our attendance numbers for Sky Ranch in April so please register promptly or contact James Lawrence with any questions at email@example.com.