Small groups connect us relationally to share life and faith together as we grow in our relationships with Jesus Christ and each other. Our small groups are for all adults regardless of age, background or where you are in your Christian journey. Groups learn together, fellowship together and serve together. Most small groups are composed of 12-15 participants although there are a few Sunday morning small groups that are much larger.
Search Small Groups
Email Denise Robinson at email@example.com if you have any questions about how to get connected to a group.
"The believers devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching, to the community, to their shared meals, and to their prayers." Acts 2:42
Bible Studies open our minds and hearts to the Bible and one another. Faith is born and nourished, our understanding is deepened and we not only learn, but allow God to transform us and the culture around us. Bible studies are for adults of all ages whether or not you are familiar with the Bible or are picking it up for the first time. It is an opportunity to learn truth for today. Each Bible study has a facilitator who is really the "lead learner" as they learn alongside the participants.
Search Bible Studies
Contact Linda Steiner at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about how to get connected.
"Don't be conformed to the patterns of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your minds so that you can figure out what God's will is - what is good and pleasing and mature." Romans 12:2
Men's ministries at Trietsch strive to ignite men to discover and deepen their walk with Christ, provide a ministry focused on a Christ-centered vision, bind together, communicate and promote existing men’s ministries.
Ways to Get Involved:
2017 UMMoT Men's Retreat
Join us August 26 & 27 at the Marluc Bella Vita Ranch near Possum Kingdom for fellowship, faith, growth, and lots of fun! Watch the below video to see the ranch.
Intro to Marluc Bella Vita Ranch
Intro to Man Alive Book Study
United Methodist Men of Trietsch (UMMoT) share Saturday morning breakfasts on the third Saturday of each month from 8-9:30 am in FLC
- 8/19 - The Book of Esther presented by Stage Right Ministries
- 8/26 & 8/27 - Men's Retreat - "Man Alive"
- 9/16 - Thrivent Ministries discusses Financial Security
- 10/14 - BBQ Cook Off Fund Raiser
- 10/21 - Che Hightower - Poverty is not a 4 letter word
- 11/10 & 11/11 - Stage Right Ministry Fund Raiser
- 11/18 - Commemorative Air Force Field Trip
- 12/16 - Christmas Extravaganza
Friday Morning Men's Bible Study every Friday at 6 am in the Ministry Center
Sunday Morning Men's Small Group every Sunday at 8 am in the Family Life Center, room 230
Honey Dudes serve widows, military wives and the elderly around the community who need help around the house. To serve or request help, email them at email@example.com.
Search Men's Groups
Contact Clay Horton, Associate Pastor of Missions & Pastoral Care, if you have any questions about how to get connected.
"As iron sharpens iron, so a friend sharpens a friend." Proverbs 27:17
As women in Christ, we empower each other to be in ministry and share the message of God’s love and mercy in the church, the community and the world. We do this by providing opportunities for fellowship, service and spiritual, mental and emotional growth.
We offer ministry opportunities for all ages and backgrounds, including:
- Knit Together: Tuesdays, 1 - 2 pm, Room 292 - This is a prayer shawl and lap robe ministry whose mission is create beautiful and comforting gifts for our home-bound members, rest home residents or the bedsides of those in need of comfort. Contact Judy Landrum at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Baptism Quilters: Every 2nd & 4th Thursday, 9:30 am, Room 150 - Provide each child baptized at Trietsch with a handmade quilt. Contact Melva Jones at email@example.com or 972-317-7152.
- Christian Croppers: Every 3rd Saturday, 10:30 am - 7 pm, Room 115 - Women who love scrapbooking! We work on our own projects and are also working on organizing the history of Trietsch in pictures. Contact Cathy Bubeck at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Christian Cut-ups: Every 2nd & 4th Friday, 9:30 am - noon, Room 230 - Provide handmade cards to the church office and to any ministry within the church that needs cards, at no cost. Contact Cheryl Bruno at email@example.com or Polly Shafer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- College Care Ministry - Pray for a college student, notes of encouragement and gifts. Contact Paula Brunsteter at email@example.com.
- Heart Ties Quilters: Every 1st & 3rd Tuesday, 9 am, Room 115 - Spread God's love through the gift of handmade quilts to those in care facilities. Contact Diane Preston at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Huddle Groups - Intimate gatherings of 4-8 women who join together for fellowship, conversation, friendship and support. Contact Nikki Sears at email@example.com.
- Military Support - In an effort to support our troops, we would like to support any of our congregation and their families that are serving in the military. The Military Support Ministry will send care packages on a regular basis. Drop off donations in the marked area in the Mission Collection Center near the Ministry Center year-round. Contact Kelly Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Women's Cancer Support Group - Gather with women who are fighting cancer for prayer and support. Contact Sharon White at Sharon@sharonandtrey.com or 972-489-3320.
View Times & Locations
To get more information about women's groups, email Kirsten Palmer at email@example.com.
"Two are better than one because they have a good return for their hard work. If either should fall, one can pick up the other. But how miserable are those who fall and don’t have a companion to help them up! Also, if two lie down together, they can stay warm. But how can anyone stay warm alone? Also, one can be overpowered, but two together can put up resistance. A three-ply cord doesn’t easily snap." Ecclesiastes 4: 9-12
Music & Arts
Everybody, regardless of ability, is welcome to experience the joy of music. We offer environments for budding, as well as accomplished, musicians, singers, dancers and artists. It is important to us to create an environment of growth across all ages and skill level. We offer an eclectic performance of quality music, including gospel, bluegrass, traditional, rock and contemporary.
Music & Art allows all people to find and experience their faith in a safe place. We are all in a different place along our journey. If you have a musical gift, you can express it for God's glory. We want you to use your gifts to give back to God; whether you are an artist, teacher, dancer, musician or singer.
Email Karen Chraska, Associate Pastor for Music, for more information.
Sports & Fitness
The Sports & Fitness Ministry honors and glorifies the Lord through the enjoyment of recreation activities and fellowship. Our goal is to provide a positive environment in which we can use exercise as a tool to minister God's word. From sports leagues to fitness classes, we offer weekly opportunities to get active in the name of Christ.
Back to School Zumbathon
August 19, 10am - Family Life Center
Zumba your way back to school with a 2 hour Zumbathon. A donation of $10 per participant is suggested (cash or check). All donations benefit Trietsch Sports Ministry fitness classes. Kick-off the new school year and help raise money to support the Body & Soul Sports Ministry.
Ongoing Free Fitness Classes
All classes are in the Family Life Center unless otherwise noted.
Zumba High Impact: Mondays & Thursdays 7-8 pm
Stability Ball: Tuesdays 6:15-7:15 pm
C3 – Cardio, Core & Conditioning: Tuesdays & Thursdays 7-8 am
Strength & Conditioning: Tuesdays & Thursdays 9:15-10:15 am
Holy Yoga: Mondays 9:15-10:15, Tuesdays 7:30-8:30 pm & Wednesdays 10-11 am
Senior Yoga (Chair Yoga): Tuesdays 11 am-noon
Senior Mat Yoga: Thursdays 11 am-noon
Tai Chi: Mondays 10-11 am
Men's Pick-up Basketball: Wednesdays 6:30 - 8:30 pm & Saturdays 7-9 am
Open Play Pickleball: Tuesdays & Thursdays 1 - 4 pm
To get connected email Dayne Flock, Director of Sports Ministry or call 972-539-8547 ext. 207.
"Train yourself for a holy life! While physical training has some value, training in holy living is useful for everything. It has promise for this life now and the life to come.” 1 Timothy 4:7b-8
We are always looking for humble servants to support our ministry. You may be gifted as a teacher, organizer, encourager, decorator or something completely different. Whatever your talents are, we want to help you discover the joy of using your talents to build God's kingdom. If you are interested in serving, please fill out the form and we will help connect you.